Cloud Back Up
Simple to deploy, the Stream Networks CLOUD BackUp service is designed to address these requirements.
A simple back-up agent is installed on your server or device, the file systems to be backed-up are selected, and the frequency and schedule are defined. As long as the server has access to the Internet, backups can then take place at any time of the day. If, for some reason, a backup has not happened or has been interrupted or corrupted, the systems will provide an alert. IT Managers / Administrators have access to a web portal to the servers to check the current status of backups.
Highlights of the service include:
• Remote backup for Linux & Windows Servers and VM hosts
• All data remains in the UK under Stream Networks control
• Data is backed up to Stream Networks high availability Storage Area Network with multiple copies kept at different data centres.
• Works over ADSL connection
• User definable backup plans & schedules
• Flexible data recovery – single file, folder or bare metal restore