FTTC offers a throughput of up to 80Mbs down and 20Mbs up and is available at less than half the cost of traditional SDSL connectivity. FTTP provides speeds of up to 330Mbs downstream and 100Mbs upstream.
Stream Networks Fibre broadband solutions are available at over 2000 exchanges nationwide, and all come with low contention ratios, ensuring that your business receives the best possible service and speed available.
• FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) uses fibre optic cable from the telephone exchange to a local roadside cabinet; this then connects to a standard phone line allowing broadband connection.
• Download speeds of up to 80Mbs and upload speeds of up to 20Mbs.
• Available to over 66% of the country.
• Uses fibre cable which is less liable to degradation.
• Reduces the overall length of the copper line, increasing speeds and reliability.
• Cost effective manner of high reliability broadband.
A quicker and more reliable connection, with a range of great value packages and costs to meet the demands of your business.
• Why am I not getting the download and upload speeds promised?
The speeds that you receive will be affected by the distance to the nearest cabinet and the quality of the copper wiring.
• FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) offers full fibre connection from the exchange to the end users premises.
• Download speeds of up to 330Mbs and upload speeds of 30Mbs.
• High speed and reliable as the fibre comes right into your premises.
• Uses 100% fibre cable which is less liable to degradation and interference.