Our Network Infrastructure
Our Core Network
Stream Networks 21st Century Network has been built for business use, enabling our customers to leverage the power of our 10Gb network capacity and benefit from our peering agreements by lowering costs and increasing bandwidth.
Our core is built using Cisco and Juniper to provide a fully meshed VPLS and MPLS network between 4 key UK datacentres, at which point we extend our footprint with our peering agreements and connections into the major carriers. Our network is managed and monitored 24x7x365 to ensure your business stays connected whatever the weather.
Our Cloud Infrastructure
With a significant capital investment in our high availability cloud infrastructure (which continues to grow each year), businesses are able to realise the benefits of moving computing to the cloud whilst knowing their data is secure, UK based, and available 24x7x365. Based in our core UK datacentres, each cluster is designed to provide 100% uptime, and comprises the latest in replicated storage arrays, network capacity, and processing power, all built using VMWare's HA hypervisor.
- Business only aggregator network with access to multiple tier 1 carriers
- Capacity is managed to ensure the network does not extend above 40% at any point
- Cisco and Juniper built network offering VPLS, MPLS and BGP Transit
- Nationwide Ethernet Network with over 3000 network nodes
- London Metro Ethernet network connecting over 4000 post codes
- Multiple London Datacentres
- Worldwide VPLS and MPLS Ethernet Connectivity
- High Availability Cloud Infrastructure
- Replicated Storage Arrays spanning multiple sites
- Owned and operated by a team of dedicated experts