Cloud Back Up
Simple to deploy, the Stream Networks Cloud Backup service is an easy to use backup agent that protects businesses against data loss.
Business owners have a responsibility to ensure regulatory obligations are met and disaster recovery plans are in place. Our Cloud Backup ensures these obligations are met.
Cloud backup is a service that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and types with backup schedules completely scalable.
How Cloud Backup works?
A simple backup agent is installed on your server or device, the file systems to be backed up are selected, and the frequency and schedule are defined. As long as the server has access to the Internet, backups can then take place at any time of the day. If for some reason, a backup has not happened or has been interrupted or corrupted, the systems will provide an alert. IT Managers / Administrators have access to a web portal to the servers to check the current status of backups.
Rather than undertaking a bandwidth intensive full system backup, the system looks for changes from the previous backup. This ensures the backup can take place over all types of connections.
Highlights of the service include:
• Remote backup for Linux & Windows Servers and VM Virtual Servers
• All data remains in the UK under Stream Networks control
• Data is backed up to Stream Networks high availability Storage Area Network with multiple copies kept at different data centres.
• Works over an ADSL connection, Fibre Broadband and Fibre Ethernet Leased Line
• User definable backup plans & schedules
• Flexible data recovery – single file, folder or bare metal restore