You can run whatever software you like within the Cloud, with your own access policies, and benefit from temporary or permanent increases in resources whenever you require it.
Whether you are looking to implement a Public, Hybrid or Private cloud, the Stream Networks Virtual Server Farm (VSF) is designed and built for high availability.
Based on VMWare with an OpenStack front end, our Server Farms are all UK based with each datacentre connected to our MPLS core via our resilient 40Gbps fibre ring. In addition, each datacentre cluster is connected to our high availability replicated Storage Area Network and each individual Virtual machine / Instance is backed-up to 3 different locations using Veeam.
All Virtual Servers include:
• Automatic physical host failover
• Dynamic resource allocation
• SAN Replication
• Off site Veeam virtual machine back-up
• 24x7x365 monitoring
Stream Cloud Benefits
• Decrease in IT ownership costs - no capex on servers
• Monthly payments - easy to budget
• No power for servers on site - lower electricity bills
• Streamlined IT operation
• Reduced maintenance contracts
• Scalable architecture for your organisation pay for what you need now not in the future
• Your office on the move - easy access for remote staff
• Reduced Internet connectivity costs as systems are hosted within major Internet peering points.
• Disaster recovery - your business can carry on operating in the event of a flood or fire on site
• Multi-site/international operations can all work from the same server to access the same files
• Servers and data held in secure, purpose built data centres providing 100% up time