You can run whatever software you like within the Cloud, with your own access policies, and benefit from temporary or permanent increases in resources whenever you require it.
Whether you are looking to implement a Public, Hybrid or Private cloud, the Stream Networks Virtual Server Farm (VSF) is designed in a highly available geo-redundant architecture.
Based on VMWare with highly available hardware, our Server Farms are all UK based on each datacentre connected to our MPLS core via our resilient 40Gbps fibre ring. In addition, each datacentre environment is backed-up to 3 different locations.
Stream Cloud Benefits
- Reduce Capex costs by removing expensive physical servers from your network.
- Scale your architecture as you grow – pay for what you need now, rather than what you might need in the future.
- Reduce your Disaster Recovery worries by backing up your systems to multiple secure Data Centres.
- Become best friends with your Finance Department by presenting them with a fixed monthly cost and say goodbye to unbudgeted infrastructure replacement costs.
- Let us continually upgrade your systems with the latest modern technology.
- Increase computing power as and when you want.
- Extend the life of existing physical desktop hardware.
WHO SHOULD USE STREAMCLOUD VIRTUAL SERVERS?
StreamCloud Virtual Servers are an ideal fit for any business. For any business looking to extend legacy hardware, replace old servers or facilitate remote workers, we have the ideal solution.