Connect Westminster Voucher Scheme
Stream Networks Ltd is delighted to be working in partnership with Westminster City Council in leading the way to enable local businesses to access faster and better broadband with the Connect Westminster Scheme.
Eligible business in Westminster who want faster, more reliable broadband can get a grant of up to £2,000 to upgrade to an ultra-fast connection. Upgrading your broadband to a newer faster connection can give your business the following benefits:
- Help your business access new markets
- Increase productivity – just look at our Blog exploring how much Internet downtime can cost a business a month!
- Future-proof your business for the digital changes and challenges of tomorrow
- Access new technologies such as Cloud, Cloud Data Storage, Cloud Telephony, SIP and much more…
How the scheme works SME’s who are located in the following postcode areas are eligible to apply for a voucher. An SME is defined as an enterprise with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than €50million. The installation of any new connection must exceed £100.00 and any business must be willing to sign up a minimum contract of six months. How do I know if my business is eligible? The following is a list of criteria your business must meet in order to be eligible for a voucher:
- Your business must be an SME, a registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader. An SME is an enterprise with fewer than 250 employees and which has an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.
- The installation for your new connection must exceed a value of £100.00. The connection is for your main business premise. You may apply for a connection at your home if this is your main work place. If you work from occasionally, you are not eligible.
- You must be willing to sign up for a minimum 6 months contract term
- The service that you select delivers a speed and performance that doubles the download speed of your current connection and must be able to be upgraded to 1Gbs speeds.
- Your business has not received more than €200,000 in de minimis aid in the last 3 years.
- The location of installation must be in an eligible postcode region.
What kind of connection do I need?
A minimum download speed of 30Mb/s has to be achieved and the technology that is installed has to be capable of being configured to achieve a download speed of 1Gb/s.
Does this mean I can have a Leased Line?
Leased Lines are absolutely acceptable in this scheme, you just have to ensure that the starting bandwidth is 30Mbs. In fact, this scheme allows us to offer eligible businesses our best ever Leased Line pricing, with a 30Mbs symmetrical connection starting at just £120.00 per month, with this price also including a router!
Why choose Stream Networks?
Stream Networks have a purpose built network for dedicated business grade connections. Our teams have years of experience in providing next generation solutions to the SME market. We have a 24x7x365 Technical Support Team that boast industry changing response times, with calls being answered in under 4 seconds. We are an SME ourselves, we understand the needs of the market and pride ourselves in delivering reliable solutions on time and within budget.
To find out more about the scheme, please contact our Sales Team on 01635 884170 or firstname.lastname@example.org