Our broadband network has been designed and is dedicated for business users only. The core network design provides enhanced resilience and redundancy and low contention ratios ensuring that your business receives the best possible service and speed available.
This is all backed up by highly trained technical staff to provide first class support.
Our ADSL Broadband solutions encompass ADSL MAX, ADSL2+, ANNEX M, SDSL and bonded broadband, providing dedicated connectivity with no hidden charges
ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is the most widely available and cost effective connection to the internet.
• Uses existing copper phone lines to deliver internet connection. A micro filter is plugged into your phone, separating the frequency of your phone line and broadband connection.
• The connection offers download speeds of up to 20Mbs and upload speeds of up to 2.5Mbs.
• The technology already exists meaning that connecting is simple.
• ADSL is the most cost effective manner of connection to the internet.
A cost effective and widely available connection to the internet.
• Why am I not getting the download and upload speeds promised?
The speeds that you receive are determined on factors such as proximity to the nearest BT exchange and the quality of the copper cabling.
• What is Annex M?
Annex M is a service where you can ‘trade’ some of their download speed in order to increase upload speed.