Connectivity and Cloud solutions for Charity
Stream Networks boast a strong and growing footprint in providing Connectivity and Cloud solutions for Charity and Not for Profit organisations.
Using unique supplier relations, Stream Networks are able to offer Charity and Not-For-profit organisations bespoke solutions catering to their unique needs.
In an industry where pricing is sensitive, and data even more so, Stream Networks couple our unique supplier relationships with our Next Generation Network to offer affordable solutions in a timely manner.
Our IT and Telecoms Solutions for Charity and Not for Profit organisations encompass
- PCI DSS & ISO Accredited Data Centres, based wholly in the UK.
- Managed Wide Area Network Services - MPLS , VPN and SD-WAN
- Managed Cloud Services from Office 365 to VMWare managed server and hosting environments
- Direct Internet Access Solutions - FTTC, FTTP, ADSL, EFM, Fibre Ethernet 100Mbs, 1Gbs and 10Gbs
- DDoS protection
- Hosted/Cloud Telephony
- Back-up and Disaster recovery
- 4g/5g mobility and IOT solutions
All our solutions are supported by a dedicated 24x7x365 Technical Support Team who, alongside your data, are situated in the UK.