Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines
Stream Networks Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines provide a dedicated Fibre connection directly to a business’s premises.
All of our Fibre Ethernet services come with a stringent SLA, providing a 4-hour fix time and a 100% up time guarantee with our fail-over service, this is supported with an industry-leading automatic repayment scheme.
Our purpose built network can facilitate a range of bandwidths from 10Mbs, 100Mbs, 1Gbs to 10Gbs, these bandwidths can be readily upgraded to support business growth both in and out of contract terms.
Our network boasts a multitude of Tier 1 transit providers, providing multi-homed super-fast transit and peering links.
As part of our continued focus on offering the newest and best technologies, we are also offer instant burstable bandwidth – ideal for those companies who need project dependant bandwidth upgrading and downgrading as required.
With our SD-WAN and MPLS services we can easily upgrade our Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines into a private Wide Area Network's implementing QoS for elements such as Voice and Cloud services. Our Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines are also protected by our core network DDoS protection providing assurances your network is secure against attack.
Our Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines are a true future-proof solution to bring any business to Next Generation Communications.
- Uncontended Internet Connectivity
- 4 Hour Fix SLA
- 100% up-time guarantee with our HA IP fail-over service
- Speeds from 10Mbs, 100Mbs, 1Gbs and 10Gbs
- With Stream Networks SD-WAN and MPLS services build wide area networks with ease
- Free DDoS protection included
- 24x7x365 UK based technical support and monitoring
- Fixed IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Fast delivery time - delivered within 35 working days
- Self service bandwidth management and monitoring via the Stream Networks portal
- RJ45, Single Mode or Multi Mode termination
- Lead times from 35 working days subject to site survey
WHO SHOULD USE A FIBRE ETHERNET LEASED LINE?
Everyone! Let’s face it, today’s business world is dependent on internet connectivity. More and more systems are dependent on the internet, from entire networks to phone systems. This is the only type of connectivity that gives you symmetrical high-speed connection and ensures all business operations are readily operation 24x7x365.
Fibre Ethernet Explained
• Fibre Ethernet works using pulses of light to transmit data through fibre cables. • This service is the most resilient and reliable service and offers guaranteed symmetrical download and upload speeds. This makes it ideal for businesses that depend on internet connectivity. • High speed and uninterrupted – the connection is not shared with others.
What are the Service Level Agreements for a leased line? We offer an enhanced SLA on our Fibre Ethernet Leased Line service that provide 100% up time.
What is the typical response time to your core network? For services provided within the UK our typical response time is 1-2ms to our core network.
What is the lead time for a Fibre Ethernet Leased Line Installation? If you have existing fibre in your premises service can be delivered within 35 working days subject to site survey
What support is provided on a Fibre Ethernet Leased Line? We provide telephone and email support 24x7x365 with a 4 hour on site engineer if the service is hard down.
What monitoring is provided on a Fibre Ethernet Leased Line? We proactively monitor up time and bandwidth statistics 24x7x365 from our NOC in Newbury and alert customers to any issues. Statistics are also provided via our online customer portal Cascade.
- • Prices starting from £100.00 per month
- • 100Mbs, 1Gbs and 10Gbs
- • Free DDoS protection and Cloud Firewall
- • Delivery within 35 working days subject to site survey
- • Fixed IP addresses IPv4 & IPv6 dual stack
- • 4 Hour Fix SLA
- • 100% Up time Guarantee with our HA failover solution
- • Bandwidth Management, Network Monitoring, DDoS protection and fault logging from the Stream Networks portal
- • UK based support team operating 24x7x365
- • Cisco Core Network
- • Fast Transit and Peering