Cyber Security Whitepaper Download
Technology Options Stream Networks’ business critical solutions connect your business to our Next Generation Network, providing dedicated, low latency, reliable bandwidth for business. Our solutions encompass ADSL Broadband, FTTC/FTTP, EFM, Fibre Ethernet and secure wide area networks
Microsoft Office 365 utilises the advancements in internet technology to offer the suite of Microsoft Office applications as a subscription-based service.
Selecting Stream Networks as your Office 365 supplier gives businesses the reassurance that their platform is being supported by a team of experts who will ensure the platform works alongside all other communication services.
Stream Networks offer the following Office 365 packages as standard – O365 Business Essentials, O365 Business, O365 Business Premium, O365 ProPlus, O365 Enterprise E1, O365 Enterprise E3 and O365 Enterprise E5.
Alongside the standard support that comes with any Stream Networks service, we also offer an enhanced support service for Office 365 which compromises of the following: Email and Telephone Support, 24/7/365, Billing & Subscription Support, Service Availability, Cause of outage, Password Reset, Add/Modify alias email address, Domain Name alignment / Domain Record Modification whereby Stream Networks run the domain.
– Utilise a management dashboard where pre-defined administrators can manage licenses, subscriptions, features and security on a granular user basis.
– Enjoy the latest version of all applications with automatic updates.
– Work from anywhere, with all services hosted in the Cloud.
– As a subscription based service, you only need to pay for what you are using now, not what you might need in the future. This also allows you to grow as you go and respond to demand in an instant.
– Download files for offline use – One of the biggest headaches of anything Cloud related is that you need the internet to access it. With Office 365, you can select files to store offline so you can access them whenever.
– As a Cloud-based service, O365 is a secure environment that is backed up to multiple data centres. Microsoft has a regionalised data centre strategy to ensure your data stays in the region local to you, helping you comply with legislation.
Office 365 is scalable to businesses and environments of all sizes which makes it the ideal solution for everyone.
What can’t connect to the Internet in the modern world? Microwaves can, Central Heating can, even Umbrellas can. The only problem? Having an Internet connection for all these “things” to connect too.
Stream Networks have a portfolio of world and market leading solutions to ensure reliable networks can be built from anywhere in an instant!
Stream Networks cloud telephony platform is a high quality IP telephony system enabling companies to enjoy the benefits of a big business communications system without the heavy financial outlay. By connecting to our hosted telephony platform, your company can reduce its telephony costs while dramatically improving the quality of services it receives. What’s more, the system provides all the latest in-call features and call handling functions currently enjoyed by the largest corporations, without the associated set-up costs! With a cloud telephony system from Stream Networks, we handle all the complicated and expensive parts – you just handle the handset!
• Direct dial number facility • Personal voicemail box for each user • Auto-Attendant • Caller Line Identity • 3-Party Conference Calling • Dual line phones • Call divert to voicemail • Call forwarding – user controlled • Busy lamp field indication of other users • Park / Retrieve functionality • Handset paging facility • Hunt groups / Call pick up groups • Intuitive screen based prompts • Existing telephone numbers are portable • Free local and national calls • Free calls to other StreamVOX users • Plug and Play hardware with a user friendly, intuitive on screen system